Want to learn how to make your hair grow faster?
Here you'll find the best tips to grow it as quickly as possible, along with proven solutions and treatments for hair loss.
Are you beginning to lose your hair and worried you'll lose more? Want to separate fact from fiction and understand what your options are? If so, you've come to the right place. At ProvenHairGrowth.net we'll provide all the information you need to help you understand where you are, what you can expect if you do nothing, and what choices you have to prevent hair loss and keep your hair healthy and growing at maximum speed. Remember, no matter what your situation is, there are millions of people just like you, and there is a way forward.
Our site consists of three major sections, covering hair growth, loss, and growth products. Start with our page on alopecia to understand where you stand now and what your prognosis is, using the Norwood Classification Chart. Our page on hair loss in women contains the Ludwig Classification Chart for women, since loss in women typically follows a different pattern than in men. It's important for you to know the truth about hair loss, and you'll find valuable information throughout our site. Here's a summary of what you'll learn:
- Hair Growth Tips: Learn to maximize your growth with tips on hair care, sun exposure, diet, and lifestyle. Did you know that blow drying your hair while it's soaking wet can damage it? Or, that perms are a serious no-no? Find out what you can do to achieve fast hair growth.
- Hair Growth Myths: Just as there are things you can do to maximize your growth, there are commonly held beliefs that won't help. Learn what not to do, what works, and what doesn't here.
- Hair Growth Calculator: Find out how much you can expect your hair to grow over any period of time with our free growth calculator.
- Alopecia: Get the low down on hair loss and learn the difference between common male pattern baldness and other rarer forms of hair loss. Find out where you stand with the Norwood Classification Chart.
- Hair Loss Myths: As with growth, there are countless myths surrounding hair loss that you should know about. Understanding them may help to put you at ease.
- Hair Loss Causes: Find out what the causes of baldness are, so you can better understand what you can do to slow its progression or prevent it all together.
- Hair Loss Prevention: Here we get into the nitty-gritty of preventing hair loss, with specific things you can do that don't require medication or surgery.
- Hair Loss Treatment: If your balding has reached the point of no return and you feel the the natural preventative steps are not enough, you should consider getting treatment. There are great options from wigs and medication to a full hair transplant. If you're fed up with your situation there is an alternative.
- Hair Loss In Women: Balding is more common in men, and the progression is different than it is for women. Find out what you can expect as a woman if you're beginning to loose your hair, and what you can do to stop or treat it.
Hair Growth Products
- Hair Growth Products: Most growth products you'll find on the internet and advertised in magazines do not work. Find out what does, and what you can realistically expect from medication, vitamins, and potions.
- Vitamins: Your hair requires vitamins to stay healthy and grow at maximum speed. Learn what vitamins you need and how much.
- Propecia: Propecia is the most effective medication you can take for slowing or preventing balding and regrowing hair you've already lost. Get the skinny on Propecia, learn why it works, and what you should expect from it.
- Rogaine: Rogaine is one of the most popular hair growth medications, and works for both men and women. Find out how well it works, what the side effects are, what you can combine it with to make it even more effective, and more.
Have a question you'd like to ask or a comment about our site? We'd love to hear from you. Please contact us anytime.